Our Senselec touch sensitive switch is part of our washroom range and is designed to prevent flooding predominantly in the retail, commercial and healthcare sectors. The sealed and durable touch sensitive switch is designed to stop vandalism and increase the reliability of the system.
The Senselec TS2 switch has a sleek, conspicuous design to allow use within a number of systems and to allow more freedom in the design of the system.
• Low profile touch sensor in cross-wall or panel mount configurations, or solid wall touch sensor
• Solid brass housing, chrome plated, for long life and resistance to corrosion
• One shot electronic actuation tested to 500,000 operations to give complete installer confidence
• Available in red and blue colour coded versions with Reliance lettering and the word ‘PUSH’ laser etched into the base metal to instruct user
• Supplied with 2 metres of cable