Our Senselec urinal flush control is used within shared washroom facilities to prevent water wastage and cross contamination.
The system supplies urinal flush using a solenoid valve and type DC backflow preventer to comply with water fittings and water regulations in order to protect against back siphonage risks. These urinal controls completely eliminate the need for a separate feed cistern or a dedicated water supply.
To activate the urinal flush, the sensor field must be broken for at least 5 seconds in order to activate the flush and the urinal will flush for 5 seconds automatically after 3 seconds. In order to maintain hygiene of the system, the unit will automatically flush if it is not used within a 12 hour period.
• Hands-free infra-red control to prevent cross-contamination and give ease of use
• Special ‘DC’ type back-flow preventer allows for direct connection to the mains water supply
• Automatic on/off control saves water
• Default hygiene flush
• Cross-wall and panel mount options give installation flexibility
• Adjustable sensor detection range to suit all applications
• Includes 6V latching solenoid valve