Our pressure and temperature relief valve is designed to protect unvented hot water systems from over pressurisation which can occur if the input temperature and pressure controls fail. If the temperature within the system rises above 95°C, a wax mixture within the valves element expands and lifts the valve off its seat in order to release water and reduce the pressure in the cylinder.
Our temperature relief valve is designed for fitting to the upper portion of a hot water cylinder as this is where the hottest temperatures in the system tend to be.
• Protect against temperature rising above 95°C
• Prevent over pressurisation
• Twist top cartridge design for easy servicing
• Range of different pressure settings and different probe lengths available
• Complete with PTFE coating (some models)
• Type TPR15/22