Our range of Aquasystem Replaceable Membrane Potable Water Expansion Vessels is designed to carry the extra load within a water system when the water is heating and increases in volume. The vessels are fully approved and the replaceable membrane inside means that the water does not become contaminated and remains safe for human consumption. This replaceable membrane also means that the vessels can be easily serviced without having to be removed.
• Stainless steel bolted flange prevents corrosion
• Extra wide membrane opening prevents noise caused by restricted flow
• Internal membrane prevents any water contact with the steel shell, stopping internal corrosion
• Huge choice of products from 2 litres to 5000 litres to cover all applications
• Complete with pre-charge valve for topping up air pressure
• Suitable for both potable water and heating applications